Sunday, January 05, 2014

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014

(Source: Tumblr)


Is it just me, or did 2013 go by in a flash? You may have already heard this a gazillion times, but it honestly felt like yesterday that I was in the midst of preparing for my A' Levels. Anywho, Happy New Year to you reading this, and may you have a blessed 2014! x

Seeing as 2013 was the most intense year in terms of academics, it was not all that eventful for me and I did not manage to cross out as many items on my 'to-do' list for the year as I hoped to. However, I did manage to strike 'Going to London' off my bucket list and that ultimately made up for all the other things that I did not accomplish.

I thought it might be nice to recap the year 2013 through a collage of Instagram pictures(because I'm so basic and am on there 99.9% of the time) so….. here goes!


Yes, in 2013 I received the greatest cupcakes you've ever seen in your life from my best friend, got to meet another of my childhood idol Demi Lovato, met one of my favorite YouTubers Marzia(and Pewdie too but I didn't manage to get a picture with him unfortunately), interacted with another one of my favourite YouTubers Jessie, got noticed by the one and only Will Darbyshire(also a YouTuber. If you can't already tell, I'm very into YouTube), joined the first Colour Run in Singapore, went to Malacca for the first time, graduated from Junior College, studied for my A' Levels(ha ha ha), went to my second home that is London, and last but not least spent precious(and I do mean precious because I only had time for anyone after I came back from London in early December) time with my lovelies.

So that pretty much summed up my 2013. Not necessarily rip-roaring but definitely an unforgettable year.

How was your 2013 like?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...